Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 21 Sep - 09:47 (2017)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Music And Me 1: Courage To Step One Step Ongakutowatashi (J

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rambouillet et environs JDR Index du Forum -> Jeux de rôle -> Donjon de Naheulbeuk
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arckaiva

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juin - 01:47 (2017)
Sujet du message: Music And Me 1: Courage To Step One Step Ongakutowatashi (J
Répondre en citant

Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition)
by Kazuma
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition)
READ BOOK Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition)

音楽エッセイ『音楽と私』。
参考文字数:16103字

※2017年3月18日に文章を加筆・修正しましたので、文字数が増えました。
※読みやすいよう目次を変更しました。

本書は、作詞や作曲や演奏などの技術面を書いている本ではなく、作り手のメンタルの部分を書いた書籍になります。
音楽関連書籍というよりは、自己啓発本の趣味バージョンに近いかもしれません。

過去に何を思い、何を考え、作品を作っていたのかを振り返ります。
筆者解説では、そこから何が『学べるか』を解説しています。

本書を読んでいただきたい人は、『何かを始めたいけど一歩を踏み出せない人』。
音楽に限らず、人生において一歩を踏み出すことは難しいです。

下記に当てはまるあなたは、ぜひ本書を手に取ってみてください。

「今はコピーバンドをしているけど、作曲をしてみたい」
「作詞、作曲をしている人の頭の中ってどうなっているの?」
「昔、バンドをやっていたけど、大人になっても続けている人はいるの?」
「仕事と音楽の両立ってできるの?」
「音楽の知識がなくても作曲ってできる?」

頭の中で考えていても、答えは見つかりません。
ぜひ、本書を読んで、やる気を高めてみてください。

漠然と「毎日が楽しくない」という人は、新しい趣味を発見するきっかけになるかもしれません。
音楽の専門用語は使っていませんので、ご安心ください。

本書は2013年1月~2014年12月まで、『趣味人』で書いていた『音楽と私』シリーズの当時の雰囲気を残しながら、新しい内容に作り替えたものになります。

本書が、あなたにとって、何かを始めるきっかけになれば幸いです。

【目次紹介】
・前書き
・表現をするという趣味
・学びは自分がやりたいと思ったときに始まる
・作曲をすることは自分と向き合うこと
・迷ったときは、自分の作りたいものを作る
・新曲を作ったときの気持ち
・編曲が一番大変だったりする
・アイデアを寝かせることで熟成する
・趣味は自分を成長させるもの
・最近の作曲パターン
・新しい音楽への挑戦
・音楽に対する心境の変化
・自由な表現を追求しているか
・表現方法としての曲作り
・ロックンローラーとして
・筆者あとがき
・著者紹介

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 45 pages
publisher:
lang: Japanese
asin: B06XKHR9BZ
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 591 KB

Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book 2shared Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book ipad free Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book online Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) how to find book without register Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) epub free Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free mobile Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free iphone Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download from SaberCatHost pdf Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book google docs Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book download via Transmission Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download torrent ExtraTorrent Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book ipad free Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book Mega Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) buy tom english download itunes Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) discount for book Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download android Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) full reading ios online apple Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) torrent download Rarbg free Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download torrent Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book samsung Music and me 1: Courage to step one step ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free download mobile pdf

3cf411504a

Prussian Memories, 1864-1914 download epub mobi pdf fb2The World Remade: America in World War I download epub mobi pdf fb2Small Library Buildings: A Collection of Plans Contributed by the League of Library Commissions download epub mobi pdf fb2Narrative of an Expedition to the Zambesi and Its Tributaries: And of the Discovery of the Lakes Shirwa and Nyassa, 1858-1864 download epub mobi pdf fb2Rust in Peace - Classic Us Cars 2018: Abandoned Cars and Trucks in the Middle of Nowhere (Calvendo Places) download epub mobi pdf fb2Manhattan Diary download epub mobi pdf fb2Gangs and Crime in America: Transnational Threats from the Mara Salvatrucha MS-13 and 18th Street Gangs, Origins, Relationship to Street Gangs, Federal Response, El Salvador Initiative, RICO Act downlDrawing Book For Boys Age 6: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x 10, 150 Dot Grid Pages (sketchbook, journal, doodle) download epub mobi pdf fb2Wild Ride to Freedom: How I Stole a Motorbike in Barcelona in 1972 and... Was Arrested, Beaten Up and Thrown in Jail, Lost My Mind, Found it Again, ... Left Prison, a Free Man in More Ways Than One doThe Irish Monthly, 1885, Vol. 13: A Magazine of General Literature (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juin - 01:47 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rambouillet et environs JDR Index du Forum -> Jeux de rôle -> Donjon de Naheulbeuk Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation